A DAY AT WORK AND AT THE END A DINNER WITH MY DEAR FRIENDS

14:14:00


A day's work and at the end a dinner with my dear friends

Tuesday is always a busy day, but it has finally arrived in the evening!! I show you the outfit that Iwore today, is very simple, but I like it. I especially love the blouse, large, light
and fun; the jeans are particularly adherent and end at the ankle. Rather for the shoes I confess you that I only wear it for dinner. I love their modern design, but I advise to look for a similar pair, because these of Yamamy are not very comfortable; in the meantime I wore a nice pair of black flats.
Below you can find the outfit in details. A big kiss and see you soon with a low cost look for you ;-).


Una giornata di lavoro e alla fine una cena con le mie care amiche

Il Martedì è sempre una giornata piena, ma finalmente è arrivata la sera!! Ti mostro l'outfit che indossavo oggi, è molto semplice, ma a me piace. Adoro soprattutto la camicetta, ampia, leggera e divertente, i jeans sono particolarmente aderenti e finiscono alla caviglia, le scarpe invece ti confesso che le ho messe solo per la cena. Adoro il loro design attuale, ma ti cosiglierei di cercarne un paio simile, perchè queste di yamamay non sono comodissime; nel frattempo avevo un bel paio di ballerine nere, adatte a sgambettare in continuazione. Di seguito trovi l'outfit nel dettaglio. Un bacione e a presto con un look low cost per te ;-).



Blouse/Camicetta SISLEY
Jeans H&M
Shoes/Scarpe YAMAMAY
Bag/Borsa GUESS
Sun glasses/Occhiali Bought in Padua


Related articles:

Soft Rock Low Cost

Le borse migliori della Primavera/Estate 2016

Welcome Spring

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Flickr Images